Change will not come if we wait for some other person, or if we wait for some other time.
Former President Barack Obama
The RFG Fellowships fund master’s degrees in international relations, policy, and related fields at select partner universities. Individuals interested in a fellowship may apply to one or more of RFG’s partner schools. Each school has its own application process and admission requirements for general acceptance. Beyond meeting those requirements, all applicants for an RFG Fellowship must:
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Show a sincere commitment to a public service career in the federal government.
- Convey a genuine focus on foreign policy, international relations or national security.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Have functional fluency in a foreign language (or attain by graduation).
- Hold U.S. citizenship.
- Agree to the fellowship requirement to work for the federal government for a minimum of three of the first seven years after graduation.
Contact the individual schools for more information on their application and selection processes and deadlines to pursue a fellowship.