- Institutional Partner News
Professional development book club launched by GovLoop and NextGen
The NextGen Book Club is a chance for public servants interested in developing their leadership skills to read, discuss and network with a group of like-minded peers. There are six books that will be read over the course of the year, and we will provide discussion questions and wrap up each book with a Facebook Live discussion.
Here's what to expect for our first round of the book club! We'll be reading Managing Up: How to Move Up, Win at Work, and Succeed With Any Type of Boss, by Mary Abbajay.
You'll be emailed the reading discussions on the following dates:
- Jan. 21 - Section 1 Discussion Questions
- Feb. 3 - Section 2 Discussion Questions
- Feb. 17 - Section 3 Discussion Questions
- Feb. 28 - Facebook Live Book Club Discussion with the Author